A. Application/Registration Fee
- Application Form/Registration Fee is not refundable under any circumstance whether you appear for the selection test or not.
- Students will ensure to appear for the Selection Test as per schedule (online/offline) at the center mentioned on the Application Form. If a student misses the selection test for any reason, the Application Form/Registration fee is not refundable.
B. Course Fee
- In case you are unable to continue our course due to some unavoidable reason, we will refund the fee till the 7th day from the date of course commencement. This will be applicable in each course and phase. No further request will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Date of fee refund is universal even:
- If you join late or after the date of refund is over.
- If you don't join or attend even a single class at all after depositing the course fee.
- Refund is only possible out of the First Installment before the dates mentioned in the Information Bulletin. No Refund is allowed in the Second Installment.
- No Fee will be refunded in case you leave the course after the Last date of Refund as mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
- Refund request through Fax / Telephone / Mobile / SMS will not be entertained.
- Refund request will be processed for those students only, who will submit the refund request on Hard copy.
- Refund application must be submitted personally or by post to Account Manager, Bansal Classes, A-11(a), IPIA, Road No. 1, Kota Rajasthan.
- Refund request must contain following details:-
- Name, Roll No. Course of Student.
- Bank Details like Bank Name, Account No. Branch, Name of account holder Father/mother/Student Name.
- Original Receipt & ID Card.
- After recevieing Refund application along with required details, Refund will be initiated within 10-15 working days for those who fulfill criteria.
- For any legal dispute jurisdiction will be Kota (Rajasthan) only.